Outstanding Achievement Award
Purpose: The purpose of this award is to recognize annually IEEE members who have given valuable achievement.
Prize: $150 to be used as travel grant by the selected member in order to participate in any IEEE conference, a Certificate to the 1st author of the selected paper, and trophy
Funding: Funded by the IEEE Tunisia section
Eligibility: Any active IEEE member for at least 2 years and living in Tunisia. The candidate receives no remuneration for his achievement. The awards committee members are not eligible.
Basis for Judging: The evaluation of the achievement will be based on the following criteria (if applicable):
- (15 points) number and quality of the performed activities (technical and / or volunteering activities)
- (15 points) exceptional administrative, managerial and leadership achievement
- (15 points) implementation of innovative IEEE programs
- (15 points) impact on the industry, economy, government and society
- (15 points) impact of the achievements from the point of view of theory, technologies, and/or applications
- (15 points) quantity and quality of the outcomes
- (10 points) length of service to the Section
Presentation: One award will be given per year. The award will be announced and presented at a section meeting. No award will be given if a qualified candidate is not identified.
Nomination Deadline: 9 December 2018
Nomination form <online form>
For further information, please contact the awards committee <link>.
- 2017: Abir Chermiti, For her outstanding contributions to the IEEE Women In Engineering (WIE) members in Tunisia.
- 2016: no award