Candidate for 2017-2018 Tunisia section Treasurer:
Name: Mohamed Neji
E-mail: [email protected]
Organization: University of Gabes, Tunisia
Biography (without IEEE activities): Assistant Professor in the Higher Institute of Computer Sciences of Medenine, University of Gabes. Phd in Enginnering Computer Systems at ENIS, Sfax. He is member of the Regim Lab. His research interests in human computer interaction and videos images analysis. He has been a graduate member of IEEE since 2009.
Position Statement: I participated in the organization of several scientific events (conferences , open days , workshops, etc.) and I worked mainly the financial side . For this reason, I would like to use my modest experience in the IEEE Financial Officer Tunisian Section and improve through communication and cooperation with experienced members of this great organization.
Major IEEE Accomplishments:
- 2015: Treasurer of Tunisian Section Chapter
- I have held this position in several conferences organized as : SOKPAR 2014, ICDAR2015, IAS and HIS 2013, NGNS 2011, MELECON 2012
Past IEEE positions:
- IEEE Young Professionals 3 years
- IEEE membership : 8 years
- IEEE Computational Intelligence Society Membership: 7 years
- IEEE Education Society Membership: 6 years
- IEEE Oceanic Engineering Society Membership: 2 years
- TISP IEEE Dubai 2014
- IEEE ICALT 2013, 2014 and 2015
- 2011: Chair of Education Student Chapter ENIS , Tunisia
- 2015: IEEE PES PowerAfrica
Qualifications: As noted in other sections of this form, I participated in the organization of several scientific events such as IEEE Melecon 2012 ICDAR 2015 IEEE ICALT 2013, 2014 and 2015, Robocomp competitions in 2012 and 2013, etc. I was also secretary and treasurer of Tunisian section chapter in 2015.