2017-2018 IEEE Tunisia section Election
Dear IEEE Members in Tunisia,
The IEEE Tunisia section Nominations and Appointments (N&A) committee is soliciting nominations for the following leadership volunteering positions who will work together for two years 2017 and 2018:
- IEEE Tunisia section 2017-2018 Chair
- IEEE Tunisia section 2017-2018 Chair Elect (vice chair) (will serve as 2019-2020 Chair)
- IEEE Tunisia section 2017-2018 Treasurer
- IEEE Tunisia section 2017-2018 Secretary
If you are interested to be a candidate, please submit your nominations by filling the IEEE Tunisia section Nomination form (see below) by 15 August 2016.
The N&A committee will verify the candidates’ eligibility and willingness to serve, and will select from all such submissions the candidates for each position, and submit the slate of candidates to the Section Committee for approval by the elected members (officers, chapter chairs, and affinity group chairs).
- Candidates must hold grade of Graduate student Member, Member, Senior Member or Fellow; and resident in Tunisia.
- Undergraduate student and Associate members are not eligible to apply and to vote.
- According to the MGA operations manual, the consecutive period of service in any one office shall normally not exceed four successive years or a cumulative total of 6 years.
- It is highly recommended that candidates complete the volunteer training:
If you have any question, please feel free to contact us. Thank you and best regards,
Mourad Loulou (Chair) <email@example.com>
Mohamed Najeh Lakhoua <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Olfa Jemai <email@example.com>
- 2017-2018 Chair: Habib M. Kammoun
- 2017-2018 Chair Elect (vice chair) (will serve as 2019-2020 Chair): Adel M. Alimi, Chokri Ben Amar
- 2017-2018 Treasurer: Mohamed Neji
- 2017-2018 Secretary: Messaoud Amairi, Bilel Dekhili
eligible candidates may be nominated by petition <petition form> by 15 September 2016. The number of signatures required on a petition is 2% of the eligible voters on 30 August 2016. The number of eligible voters is 151 graduate student members + 301 professional members + 34 senior members= 486 voting members * 2% = The petition requires the signature of a minimum 10 voting members.
20 September 2016: No candidatures by petition. No ballot changes.
1-31 October 2016: Voting period http://voting.vtools.ieee.org