2017-18 Election – Call for Candidacy – Chapters and Affinity Groups
Dear IEEE Members in Tunisia,
The IEEE Tunisia section is seeking applications for the Executive Committee (Chair, Vice-Chair, Treasurer, and Secretary) of the section chapters and affinity groups, who will work together during 2017 and 2018.
If you wish to be considered for nomination for one of these positions as Volunteer, please fill in the following candidacy form (you will receive automatically a confirmation email).
- All applications are due by November 3, 2016.
- Candidates must have an active membership in the subunit by November 3, 2016 and must live in Tunisia.
- Candidates must hold grade of Graduate student Member, Member, Senior Member or Fellow; and be a member of the Society for chapters candidates or the WIE / YP for affinity groups candidates.
- Election will be performed electronically on November 7-30, 2016 using https://voting.vtools.ieee.org
- For more information about Volunteering Position, visit: http://ieee-elearning.org/CLE/course/category.php?id=11
- According to the MGA operations manual, the consecutive period of service in any office shall normally not exceed four years and six years in total. Further details <link>
If you require further information or you have some suggestions and comments, please don’t hesitate to contact the chapter coordinator by email to <firstname.lastname@example.org>.