Your full name
Your Email (@ieee.org alias)
IEEE Member Number
Request type (Payment means a direct transfer from the Tunisia section to the provider bank account; Reimbursement means that the volunteer already payed the invoice and is requesting a reimbursement)PaymentReimbursement
Request funds fromSectionChapterAffinity groupStudent branchStudent chapterWIE Student affinity group
Unit name and code, exactly as written in the website: officers.vtools.ieee.org (please verify that the officer list of your unit is updated)
CH08633 - Tunisia Section Chapter, SMC28
SBC12541A - Nat'l Inst of Applied Sci & Tech (INSAT) IA34
STB12541 - Nat'l Inst of Applied Sci & Tech (INSAT)
SBA12541 - Nat'l Inst of Applied Sci & Tech (INSAT), WIE
Is an email of invitation was sent to your unit's members via enotice.vtools.ieee.org?YesNoNot applied
Your IEEE position in the unit?
Name of the unit's chair
Email of the unit's chair (@ieee.org alias)
Email of the unit's treasurer(@ieee.org alias)
Email of the unit's counselor/advisor for student units (@ieee.org alias) (add email@example.com for non-student units)
Email of the student activities coordinator for student units OR Email of the chapter coordinator for chapters OR firstname.lastname@example.org otherwise
Unit's Web site address
Web address of the event under events.vtools.ieee.org (you should announce the event in the vtools platform)
Description of the event
Description of the expense(s)
Total amount to pay/reimburse in TND
Bank details for the payment/reimbursement (account name, bank name, RIB (must be 20 digits))
- a report with photos should be sent to email@example.com within 15 days after the event.
- All invoices with an amount over 100 TND should be payed directly to the provider (no reimbursement option).
- All invoices should be on the name of "IEEE Tunisia section", including clear details of the provider and stamp and signature. Otherwise, the payment/reimbursement can't be done.
- The unit's chair should collect all original invoices and give them to the section treasurer during the annual section meeting on December.
- if the product price is over 100 TND, you must upload 3 quotes (devis) from different providers. Please clarify if you are not selecting the lowest price, in the description of expenses field above.
Upload one pdf file including one or more invoices and the quotes: