IEEE Tunisia Section Outstanding Chapter Award
Purpose: The purpose of this award is to recognize the outstanding performance of Tunisian Chapters in serving their members and the technical community and establishing goodwill for the Tunisia Section.
Award description: $150 to be used for Chapter activities, a Certificate of recognition, and a trophy, funded by the IEEE Tunisia section.
Eligibility: The Chapter must have been active at least one year when the nomination is made and have an updated website under the ieee.tn or ieee.org domain and a contact email @ieee.tn or @ieee.org. The eligibility requirements are outstanding activities and services to its local society members in one or more of the following areas: Distinguished lectures, technical meetings, tours and conferences, seminars and/or tutorials, other services and activities for the local members of the Society.
Evaluation criteria: The evaluation of the outstanding performance of IEEE Tunisia WIE SAG is based on the following rating scale:
- (15 points) Continuous technical, educational, administrative, membership development, communications and public relations activity;
- (10 points) exceptional managerial and leadership achievement;
- (10 points) implementation of innovative new Chapter programs;
- (15 points) dedication to the growth and advancement of the Chapter´s membership (recruitment and retention rates);
- (15 points) development of chapter website and newsletter, use of vTools eNotice as the main tool to communicate with chapter members, and announcement/reporting of activities under vtools;
- (15 points) publication of activities and photos on the section’s website;
- (10 points) senior member and fellow nominations;
- (10 points) fulfilling all requirements of reporting to the section and the respect of MGA bylaws.
Past IEEE Tunisia Society Chapter awardees: add a link to each webpage in a new window>