To join IEEE, you should:
- Create your IEEE account www.ieee.org/join (you can follow the video <link>)
- Add societies/committees memberships according to your technical interest www.ieee.org/membership-catalog
- Check out and Complete the payment step
To pay your IEEE membership from Tunisia, you can:
- [Recommended] Pay online directly to IEEE using an international credit card. You can use the CTI card of “La Poste” <link> (Note: you can use the CTI card also to pay your registration fees to international conferences)
- Contact your bank agency and proceed to an international wire transfer to IEEE bank account in USA
- Pay in TND to the IEEE Tunisia section and Fill in the form below. Then, the IEEE Tunisia section will proceed to transfer your membership fee to IEEE in USA on your behalf, within 1 week. The TND payment could be to the Tunisia section bank account noted below in the form.
- Contact <email@example.com> if you would like to pay by order form (Bon de commande)
- For new members, 50% discount for all new membership joining IEEE after 1st March. The half price will be for the current year membership till the end of December. From 16 August, the membership will be valid till the end of December next year with regular payment.
- For professional members in Tunisia, we inform you that you can select in your membership application (before checkout) the traditional membership (not electronic) and select the minimum income option for a 50% discount in IEEE membership dues, regional assessments, and dues for IEEE Societies and their optional publications. The IEEE membership will be $83 instead of $166.