IEEE Tunisia Section Outstanding Student Branch Chapter Award
Purpose: The purpose of this award is to recognize the outstanding performance of Tunisia Student Chapters in serving their members and the corresponding technical society, and also establishing goodwill for the Student Branch and the Tunisia Section.
Award description: $150 to be used for Student chapter activities, a certificate of recognition, and a trophy, funded by the IEEE Tunisia section.
Eligibility: The student chapter must have been active for at least one year when the nomination is made and have an updated website under the ieee.tn or ieee.org domain and an SBC email @ieee.tn or @ieee.org. The eligibility requirements are outstanding student activities and services to its local society student members in one or more of the following areas: technical meetings, tours and seminars and/or tutorials, other services and activities for the local student members of the Society.
Evaluation Criteria: The evaluation of the outstanding performance of IEEE Tunisia Student Branches is based on the following rating scale:
- (15 points) Continuous technical, educational, administrative, membership development, communications and public relations activity;
- (10 points) Exceptional managerial and leadership achievement;
- (10 points) Implementation of innovative new student chapter programs;
- (15 points) Dedication to the growth and advancement of the chapter student’s memberships;
- (15 points) Development of the student chapter website and newsletter, use of vTools eNotice as the main tool to communicate with student chapter members;
- (15 points) Publication of the activities’ agenda and the reports/photos of past activities in the SBC’s website or social media;
- (10 points) Participation in the IEEE international competitions and calls for projects;
- (10 points) Fulfilling all requirements of reporting to the section and the respect of MGA bylaws.