IEEE Tunisia Section Outstanding WIE Student AG Award
Purpose: The purpose of this award is to recognize the outstanding performance of the Tunisian Women in Engineering (WIE) Student affinity group in serving its members and establishing goodwill for women, the student branch and the Tunisia Section.
Award description: $150 to be used for WIE Student affinity group activities, a certificate of recognition, and a trophy, funded by the IEEE Tunisia section.
Eligibility: The WIE SAG must have been active for at least one year when the nomination is made and have an updated website under the ieee.tn or ieee.org domain and a contact email @ieee.tn or @ieee.org. The eligibility requirements are outstanding WIE student activities and services to its local WIE student members in one or more of the following areas: technical/social meetings, seminars, tutorials, challenges and other services and activities for women and the local WIE student members of the school.
Evaluation criteria: The evaluation of the outstanding performance of IEEE Tunisia WIE SAG is based on the following rating scale:
- (15 points) Continuous technical, educational, administrative, membership development, communications and public relations activity;
- (10 points) Exceptional managerial and leadership achievement;
- (10 points) Implementation of innovative new WIE SAG programs;
- (15 points) Dedication to the growth and advancement of the WIE SAG memberships;
- (15 points) Development of the WIE SAG website and newsletter, use of vTools eNotice as the main tool to communicate with WIE Student affinity group members;
- (15 points) Publication of the activities’ agenda and the reports/photos of past activities on the student affinity group website;
- (10 points) Participation in the IEEE WIE international competitions and calls for projects;
- (10 points) Fulfilling all requirements of reporting to the section and the respect of MGA bylaws.