2016 Election – Call for Candidacy – SMCS Tunisia Chapter
Dear IEEE Systems Man and Cybernetics Society (SMCS) Members in Tunisia,
The IEEE SMCS Tunisia chapter is seeking applications of the Executive Committee (Chair, Vice-Chair, Treasurer, and Secretary), who will work together during 2016.
If you wish to be considered for nomination for one of these positions as Volunteer, please fill in the following candidacy form (you will receive automatically a confirmation email).
- All applications are due by December 31, 2015.
- Candidates must have a 2016 IEEE & SMCS active memberships by December 31, 2015 and IEEE member for at least one year; and must live in Tunisia.
- Candidates must hold grade of Graduate student Member, Member, Senior Member or Fellow; and be a member of the Society.
- Election will be performed electronically on January 2016 using https://voting.vtools.ieee.org
- For more information about Volunteering Position, visit: http://ieee-elearning.org/CLE/course/category.php?id=11
- According to the MGA operations manual, the consecutive period of service in any office shall normally not exceed four years and six years in total.
If you require further information or you have some suggestions and comments, please don’t hesitate to contact the chapter coordinator by email to <email@example.com>.[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]