Dear IEEE Student Members in ENET’Com,
The IEEE Tunisia section is seeking applications for the Executive Committee (Chair, Vice-Chair, Treasurer, and Secretary) of ENET’Com PES student chapter, who will work together during the academic year 2018 / 2019.
If you wish to be considered for nomination for one of these positions as Volunteer, please fill in the following candidacy form (you will receive automatically a confirmation email).
- All applications are due by November 1, 2018.
- Candidates must have an active 2018 membership in the unit and must live in Tunisia and must renew on time annually their memberships.
- Candidates must hold grade of Undergraduate or Graduate student Member; and be a member of the Society for student chapters candidates or the WIE for student affinity group candidates.
- Election will be performed electronically on November 3-18, 2018 using https://voting.vtools.ieee.org
- For more information about Volunteering Position, visit: http://ieee-elearning.org/CLE/course/category.php?id=11
If you require further information or you have some suggestions and comments, please don’t hesitate to contact the IEEE Tunisia section N&A committee chair by email to <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]